Connect with Jason OConnor:
Need to Know How to Create a Business Web Page?
If you have a new business or a new business idea and correctly understand that you'll need to know something about web page & web site creation, then you've come to the right Web page.
Here you'll find two main things: free resources that will help you learn all about how to market your site, vital business website fundamentals, best practices, business Web page creation tips, website marketing strategies and how to increase the profits of your site. And here you'll also learn about the hardcover book for sale, written by a Web veteran called The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Business Website.
Three Routes You Can Take To Create a Website:
- Hire a Web designer, consultant or company to design, build the site for you and make it live
- Use an online service that offers template-based websites and full service solutions that do everything you need for you. Examples of this are hosting companies such as GoDaddy that offer everything you’ll need to get your new site live on the Web, including offering a site creation service. Often times you have to do everything yourself on their site (such as choose the website template you want and customize it) but you won’t need to have any technical skills to do it.
- Learn HTML and the other necessary technical skills required to design, code and publish a website on your own.
There are a some basic steps you’ll need to have done in order to get a new Web page created and live on the Web:
- Every website has its own unique domain name, so you’ll need to choose one that isn’t already taken.
- You’ll need to register your domain name with a registrar. You pay for the usage of your domain name for a set period of years.
- You’ll need a host computer, also called a Web server, to house your website. Usually you pay a hosting company for this service.
- You’ll need some unique content which will be what makes up the website. This can be created by you, a program or a Web professional depending on the option you choose.
- You’ll need to get the unique content onto your Web server. This is called ‘publishing’ the content.
- And you’ll need to ensure that your new domain name is “hooked up” with your specific Web server which is also called setting up the DNS (which stands for Domain Name System). . . read more
Buy the web page creation book Now On Amazon
Whether you hire a Web professional, use an online service or do it yourself, you'll need to know the principles of the Web and business websites first. All you need to know to hire the right web vendor or do it yourself and create a money-making website is contained in this book written by an in-the-trenches, web design company owner and veteran: The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Business Website.
Buy the Business Web Page Creation Book Now On Amazon
Want to know How to Create a Business Website? Read the Rave Reviews from Amazon:
"I would recommend this book as a starting point for getting your website up and running. "
"First, even if you're a do-it-yourselfer, don't pass up this book.
While this book is aimed at business owners planning to hire a web designer to build their company's website, it's got excellent advice, and useful checklists, that do-it-yourselfers will be able to put to use in building their own sites.
That being said, Mr. O'Connor has put together one of the best books on creating a business website that I've seen in a long time. And as a copywriter and SEO specialist, I read a lot of stuff on this subject matter."
"This book did exactly what I wanted it to, which is to walk me through the steps needed to build a business website."
"I just wanted a simple web page created for my small business. I found this book online and it was all I needed to get the job done with relative ease."
Purchase this Website Creation Book Now On Amazon